Thermoter is a lightweight, ready-mixed insulating screed and plaster that provides a wide range of insulation with a single layer application. Thermoter consists of 98% inorganic products. A high-performance, eco-friendly product using high-tech recycled glass granules. It is the world’s only green apple certified insulation screed and plaster produced by American technology.
-T1 class (λ = 0.086 W / mK) thermal insulation feature provides a high rate of heat savings in buildings during summer and winter months. Does not deform in hot and cold.
– There is no decrease in insulation properties during the following years after the first application.
-It is a non-combustible material of class A1 (750 ° C). It does not release fireproof and harmful to human health during building fires.
– It has breathable property thanks to its porous structure. It prevents the formation of moisture, mold and fungus in the indoor environment, thus ensuring a healthy and hygienic environment in the interior.
-Style structure is based on human traffic load. The screed applications do not suffer from cracking or crushing.
– Provides sound insulation in buildings and provides a comfortable life indoors by preventing the disturbing sounds coming from outside and other volumes.
-In particular, hygiene and indoor air is important, hospital, operating room, intensive care and baby sections are preferred.
-Water insulation property of the basement floor wall and floor of buildings, outdoor terraces and wet volumes are used as waterproofing plaster and screed.
– Lightweight material and reduces building load.
It is antibacterial, does not contain any carcinogenic and radioactive material, since there is no petroleum-derived material in it.
-When application, primer, mesh and no other plaster is required. With the implementation of Thermoter only time and labor are saved.
-Is economic. All insulations are made by using Thermoter with one third of the money spent on heat, water, sound and fire insulation.
– The packaging is recyclable.