Thermopom is a lightweight, ready-mixed insulation plaster which provides a wide range of insulation with a single layer application. Thermopom consists of 98% inorganic products. A high-performance, eco-friendly product using high-tech recycled glass granules. It is the world’s only green apple certified insulation plaster produced by American technology. It has the same properties as Thermover but has been developed to achieve a smoother surface.
-T1 class (λ = 0.05 W / mK) thermal insulation feature provides a high rate of heat savings in buildings in summer and winter months. Does not deform in hot and cold.
– There is no decrease in insulation properties during the following years after the first application.
-It is a non-combustible material of class A1 (750 ° C). It does not release fireproof and harmful to human health during building fires.
– It has breathable property thanks to its porous structure. It prevents the formation of moisture, mold and fungus in the indoor environment, thus ensuring a healthy and hygienic environment. Increases the life of the paint because it does not retain moisture.
– Provides sound insulation in buildings and provides a comfortable life indoors by preventing the disturbing sounds coming from both the outside and the side volumes.
-In particular, hygiene and indoor air is important, hospital, operating room, intensive care and baby sections are preferred.
-Water insulation feature prevents water from reaching the building’s carrier system and prevents deformation of the carrier system.
– Lightweight material and reduces building load.
It is antibacterial, does not contain any carcinogenic and radioactive material, since there is no petroleum-derived material in it.
-It is not necessary to apply primer, mesh or any other plaster. With the implementation of Thermopom only time and labor is saved. In addition, because the materials such as dubel and screw are not needed in other insulation materials, damage to the building’s carrier system and the formation of heat bridges are prevented.
-Is economic. All insulations are made by using Thermopom with one third of the money spent on heat, water, sound and fire insulation.
-Perlit and pumice cracking in the application of insulation plaster applications such as cracking does not occur in Thermopom applications.
– The packaging is recyclable.